Project Management & Survey Design
Seismic Associates Ltd. provides an ‘Integrated Approach’ of overall project management, QA/QC, and HSSE for all types of survey and exploration operations undertaken by our clients.
Seismic Associates Ltd. supplies experienced consultants to oversee the complete project lifecycle from planning through acquisition and processing. This can be from the client’s office, or on site.
- Survey design & parameterization services
- Marine source design & modelling
- Pre-project planning and cost estimation for land & marine seismic surveys
- Invitation to tender, bid evaluation and contract administration
- Generation of specifications to fit each type of survey
- Project co-ordination and supervision – land and marine
Contract & Bid Evaluation
Preplanning is the starting point for the critical path of a project. Seismic Associates Ltd. consultants have extensive, worldwide experience of preparing and reviewing tenders in seismic and site-survey operations.
We can support you in:
- Producing the Invitation to Tender
- Technical bid reviews
- Commercial bid assessments
- Tender negotiations
- Contract creation and formation
Wellsite Geology and Geophysics Services
We can provide associates for:
- Evaluating offset data before the start of drilling;
- Analysing, evaluating and describing formations while drilling, using cuttings, gas, FEMWD (formation evaluation measurement while drilling) and wireline data;
- Comparing data gathered during drilling with predictions made at the exploration stage;
- Advising on drilling hazards and drilling bit optimisation